a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Achtung, baby!

You can say what you want about the Nazis, but they did a lot to advance medical research and the space program. What the fuck have the liberals ever done for us?
Make ein comment?

Comments on "Achtung, baby!"

 

Blogger geor3ge said ... (Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:28:00 AM) : 

First, baby!!!

 

Blogger Blogenfreude said ... (Friday, January 13, 2006 11:28:00 AM) : 

yes, you are.

 

Blogger Stacy said ... (Friday, January 13, 2006 1:28:00 PM) : 

Hi everyone! Looking forward to 'Little Green Fascists'

But I bet Little Green Footballs aint gonna be too happy!

Heh.

 

Blogger geor3ge said ... (Friday, January 13, 2006 4:25:00 PM) : 

But I bet Little Green Footballs aint gonna be too happy!

And that, friends, is half the fun.

 

Blogger jenny said ... (Friday, January 13, 2006 8:52:00 PM) : 

awesome!

 

Blogger jmcq said ... (Friday, January 13, 2006 11:32:00 PM) : 

Fifth!!! Um, baby.

I love you guys and all, but going mano a mano with Little Green Footballs? Tough competition -- their stuff is comedy gold.

 

Blogger BWT said ... (Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:22:00 AM) : 

I dunno, I looked all ove Little Green Footballs and didn't see a damned thing about the Packers, the Eagles, Tulane, Marshall, Notre Dame - nobody. I don't know who their core constituency is supposed to be, but I'm guessing they are ill served and that the road is wide open. Put the pedal down and have a ball, kids!

 

Blogger Helen Wheels said ... (Monday, January 16, 2006 2:00:00 PM) : 

WHazzup? Are we into design yett? Lemme know!

 

Blogger Philbert Suggs said ... (Monday, January 16, 2006 3:22:00 PM) : 

Dearest Traitors!
I think you all should be very very careful. The Lord will not be happy with your parody of... or your attacking of a patriotic webspot. The little green football men are doing their part in advancing the cause of Friendly Fascism and ultra-conservative patriarchy in the world. I guess my fear is....well, that by you all holding up a mirror for them to see themselves in,.... You and your ilk may cause them to be embarrassed by what they see and what they look like to others. This could cause me to lose a great source of young males to join my cause! These LGFrs are an important supply of recruits for me and my dying pastime. Let me just say if something happens and I lose them because of your new blog...I will sue you or have someone I know list you all as terrorists and well...I have doen it before. Just look at what I did to those kids in SHAC.

http://www.shacamerica.net/

Also...You have a right-wing spy among you so let me warn you, we will stop you!
Oh....wait I see...The General JC so you are PRO-FASCIST!
OK, never mind the above comments I just wrote. I can now see you are all patriots and lovers of Bush.
Ok, I guess its fine to out the below agent Plame style because you are all righties for Jesus. So this site of your own big Wheel of a spy and of my sister...its ok then for you to know.

http://hellen.org/

And you can see why I need the LGFrs for my troops!

http://philbertsuggs.blogspot.com/2005/12/operation-mock-iraq-feel-power_05.html

Sports-manly yours,

Philbert

 

Blogger jjflash said ... (Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:35:00 PM) : 

Yeah, bubba. Let the games begin.

 

Blogger Lily said ... (Friday, January 20, 2006 6:11:00 AM) : 

OK- so when will the green fascisting begin??

 

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said ... (Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:38:00 PM) : 

Hey, folks! Let me know when this is up and running, and I'll give y'all a shout.

Need any more team members?

 

Blogger Blogenfreude said ... (Monday, January 30, 2006 7:17:00 PM) : 

Very zoon ve vil be neeedink new blood. Zis szite is all about blood! Ja! Ve are all in ze faszcizt mode now!

 

Blogger Reichsminister Karl said ... (Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:00:00 AM) : 

Yeah, and jets. Nazis gave us jets.

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:57:00 AM) : 

I want a t-shirt!

 

Blogger K. Ron Silkwood said ... (Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:56:00 PM) : 

And cool uniforms!! Nazis had cool uniforms!! Not of that cheap t-shirt crap for them.

 

Links to "Achtung, baby!"

Create a Link