a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jewish conspiracy overruns Oylmpics


Now, I don't know how many of you watched the figure skating last night, which is completely normal for a non-gay red-blooded American man like me, but I was appalled about how the Jewish-run conspiracy to control the world has finally set its sights on figure skating by propelling some skinny Jewish girl into first place over dozens of obviously better Aryan skaters.

She even used Jewish music in her show, and them dumb audience members clapped along, probably under Jew mind-control.

What bothers me most is that this "Sasha" "Cohen" is skating for America. Now, if she were skating for Israel, she'd have my full support, because Israel is our strongest ally and I will blindly support anything Israel does, even if it doesn't make any sense because I am an anti-Semite! Stop trying to figure me out, liberal!
Make ein comment?

Comments on "Jewish conspiracy overruns Oylmpics"

 

Anonymous Jesuslamb said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:07:00 AM) : 

Mongrel Race Traitor Leftist Demoturds just don't get it. Isreal deserves our love, our unwavering, and no-questions-asked, support in thier valient struggle against the Brown.

Hamas on Rye Libertards want to destroy Isreal by having "dialogues" and want to hold hands and sing with bus bombers!

And I too was disgusted by the "JAPS on Ice Show" last night! Can that girl even speak English! Did they test her for blood (of Christian Babies)doping?

What's wrong with you, America?

 

Blogger Reichsminister Karl said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:21:00 AM) : 

Oy.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:29:00 AM) : 

Ve ought to alzo bring that "George M. Cohan" to bear scrutiny upon, mein herr...a true Jew if I've ever heard a Jewish name.

 

Blogger Richie McWhite said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:59:00 AM) : 

Hamas on Rye. How droll, jesuslamb.

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:39:00 PM) : 

Some patchooli-smellin mofo young folk tried to git me to sign up to the ACLU when I was at the Trader's Joe today. So, now I'm even madder about this traitor Jew takin over white skaters spots. Shame on Sasha. What the hell she think she's doin? A good whuppin'd straighten her out.

 

Blogger K. Ron Silkwood said ... (Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:59:00 PM) : 

How did some darkie win a gold medal? I thought the winter games were for white people only, or for those that can pass.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:22:00 AM) : 

Betty jo,

Vas is dassen "Trader Choe's"? It zounds vaguely...juden...to me...

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:33:00 PM) : 

Awwww hell. The Traders Joe is a store out here in southern californiers. I know I sound like I lives in Tenisee or Kentukky, but I aint. My fambly moved here from some swamp and I aint been the same since.

Sorry my spellin aint up to par. I's sorta drunk on rum and mad dog.

 

Anonymous Heather Belitsky said ... (Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:41:00 PM) : 

Pretty Sasha Cohen is a Jewish godess. Drool subhumans...DROOL.

Heather Belitsky

 

Links to "Jewish conspiracy overruns Oylmpics"

Create a Link