a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

We love you, Ben. Do not go gently!


Ben, sweet Ben, I had a hard time finishing your post at RedState, owing to the tears in my eyes. It saddens me so to see a true patriot sullied and ultimately brought down by the hyenas of the liberoislamofasciosemitic left. Fight back, Ben! We at Little Green Fascists are behind you 100%!

Ben, your words speak volumes:

"I once caught an editor at the paper inserting a line from The New Yorker (which I read) into my copy and protested. When that editor was promoted, I resigned. Before that, insertions had been routinely made in my copy, which I did not question. I did not even at that time read the publications from which I am now alleged to have lifted material. When these insertions were made, I assumed, like most disgruntled writers would, that they were unnecessary but legitimate editorial additions."

Those editors saw in you the seeds of greatness, Ben, and they knew they would have to work fast to bring you down. If ever anyone doubted the truth of a vast judaeocommunist media conspiracy, the slandering you have endured this week should open their eyes. Yes, Ben, I think it was a plot, a plot to bring you down in your finest hour. As for your closing quote,

"To my friends: thank you for your support. To my enemies: I take enormous solace in the fact that you spent this week bashing me, instead of America."

But you ARE America, sweet Ben, and the terrorist-sympathizing blahgosphere has, by trying to trash your image, only managed to play into the hands of the jihadojudaeofascists. Fight on, Ben. Keep speaking the truth. No one cares if you have to use other people's words to do it.

--Mal!
Make ein comment?

Comments on "We love you, Ben. Do not go gently!"

 

Blogger Frederick said ... (Saturday, March 25, 2006 12:01:00 PM) : 

Ben went down like a Liberal in Amsterdam, what is happening to our dear Constervative youth?

 

Blogger K. Ron Silkwood said ... (Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:28:00 PM) : 

It seems to me that I have read something like that written by Spiro Agnew.

 

Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said ... (Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:47:00 PM) : 

Is there anything worse than a judeocommunist...besides, possibly, airline food?

I mean, what's the deal with airline food?

 

Blogger M A F said ... (Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:52:00 PM) : 

I can easily look past his being a plagiarizer, but not his desire to be a martyr.

 

Blogger K. Ron Silkwood said ... (Monday, March 27, 2006 9:49:00 AM) : 

He's a plagiarizer; so what? It's not like he is a thief or liar or misled his friends. He's a true principled man in the true right-wing mold. God bless his little heart for his courage and hard work.

 

Anonymous Lefty said ... (Monday, March 27, 2006 10:01:00 AM) : 

http://www.wpherald.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20060313-092637-9290r

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Monday, March 27, 2006 10:54:00 AM) : 

Oh that's so sad. That poor Ben. Why all them judeofascists got to hate America so damm much? It really makes Betty Jo Angry.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Monday, March 27, 2006 11:15:00 AM) : 

Poor Ben...I t'ink DerSpeigel might haff ein position open for him, jah.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:12:00 AM) : 

Mebbe iff he had copied "Mein Kampf" like he should haff, he vould not be in dis posishun!

 

Blogger Blue Gal said ... (Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:02:00 PM) : 

Ben! The words fail me. Double Plus, can I copy from you? Oh, I know, girlfriend, I never need to ask.

BTW kids, that reminds me, "S-P-I-R-O A-G-N-E-W" makes the best hangman clue ever! Don't say you got it from me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:02:00 PM) : 

five minutes to orgasm every time you make love female orgasm made simple

 

Links to "We love you, Ben. Do not go gently!"

Create a Link