a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How are we going to rebuild the white race if men can't cheat?

Wife Attacks Husband, Mistress With Bug Spray Can
http://www.killsbugsdead.com/i/raid_home_peglar_24.jpgAn Alabama woman is accused of turning a can of bug spray on her cheating husband and the other woman.

Cornelia Cottrell Smith, 26, faces a charge of domestic violence.

Police Sgt. Trevor Harris said a "nosy neighbor" called Smith at work to say her husband was with another woman in the couple's apartment.

The woman left work and went home where she found the two together.

Officers said Smith grabbed a can of Raid and clobbered the cheating pair. She's charged with hitting both her husband and the other woman in the head with the insecticide. Police said the woman needed stitches for a head wound, and the husband was also cut but didn't require medical treatment.
I am sure that this fellow was just doing his duty to repopulate Alabama with white babies. His wife should be ashamed from obstructing this sweet coital justice. Her cockblockery shan't be forgiven.

If my wife hit me with a can of Raid every time she caught me banging the mailman hot womenfolk in town, I'd be covered with dents and cuts.  Ladies, we love you and 'til death do us part and all that, but this is the '90s.  A man needs variety. 

http://www.rootsweb.com/~lkawgw/z_conc.jpgHell, nobody ever got mad at those Biblical kings for having a bunch of wives and concubines.  When are we gonna get concubines back in this country?  I'm all for posting the Ten Commandments in schools, but it seems to me that we ought to focus on getting concubines back into American homes. 

And, while we're on the subject, shouldn't we really lower the age of consent in this country?  I mean, a lot of the kids in the youth group at church are really smart and mature and developed smart. Can't I draft a few of them to be concubines? 

Reichminister Karl, can we work on getting comprehensive concubine legislation introduced in the House and Senate?  Work on that please. 

Oh, and don't tell my wife.  Or Pastor Roberts.  That bastard will just try to horn in on my concubines.
Make ein comment?

Comments on "How are we going to rebuild the white race if men can't cheat?"

 

Blogger Reichsminister Karl said ... (Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:25:00 PM) : 

Reichminister Karl, can we work on getting comprehensive concubine legislation introduced in the House and Senate?

We need a fag bill and a brown-person bill wrapped up before the 2006 midterms, but after that, I'll see what I can do.

 

Blogger Richie McWhite said ... (Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:35:00 PM) : 

Thanks, Karl. I knew I could count on you.

 

Blogger Helen Wheels said ... (Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:13:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:13:00 PM) : 

I think yawl gone hafta have a brown/asian bill, 'cause concubines is chinese or Indians ain't they?

Hey though Richie. If I caught my Minitmaid man with some hoochie mama doing the nasty, I'd whoop 'em both with worser than a can of Raid, I tell you what.

That lady sure is tolerint for bein from Alabama and shit.

 

Blogger Helen Wheels said ... (Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:14:00 PM) : 

Good lord, you people are so 10th century! I came over here to see what you're up to and you're talking "concubines?"

Get real dittoheads!

 

Blogger Richie McWhite said ... (Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:43:00 AM) : 

Hey Helen:

Don't bring your liberal ass in here to shatter my dreams!

And betty jo, your more than enough woman for any man to need concubines. I was thinking more of guys like myself. My wife won't have marital relations with me unless I wear a Clay Aiken mask. It was fine for a while, but the new Beatles haircut pisses me off.

 

Blogger Left of Center said ... (Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:01:00 AM) : 

I agree, she would have better served the situation by pouring several glasses of wine.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:47:00 AM) : 

Mein TOTALLY agrees mit you, Herr McVite! I t'ink every voman zhould make herself available to every man on a "ass-needed" bazis!

Chust like in der Gor novels mit de shtories of nekkind shlave girls und powerful varriors who fuck at der drop of der shvord, vich are ectually true shtories dat der CIA has shuppressed to keep der lesbians from revolting!

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:48:00 AM) : 

Helen Wheels said...
Good lord, you people are so 10th century! I came over here to see what you're up to and you're talking "concubines?"


Vot is der "concubines"? Ish dat some zort of farm eqvipment?

 

Blogger Richie McWhite said ... (Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:21:00 AM) : 

Carl, it depends. Some of my concubines can pick up ears of corn withour their hands. If you get what I mean. HAR HAR!!

It's great being white and male.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Friday, May 26, 2006 8:35:00 AM) : 

Jah, Herr McVite, I know vot you mean about grabbing by der ears.

No I don't.

 

Links to "How are we going to rebuild the white race if men can't cheat?"

Create a Link