a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My conservative brain hurts


Blackwell Wins GOP Nod for Ohio Governor
Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell won the GOP nomination for governor Tuesday after campaigning as the best candidate to deliver his party from a year of political scandals and infighting.

...

Blackwell gained fame as the Republican chief elections official in Ohio in 2004, when the state returned President Bush to the White House. Blackwell also served in the Reagan administration and is known for carrying a Bible to events.


When I first saw the picture, I thought that Ken Blackwell was the old white guy and I was happy. And then, someone at my moose lodge Tuesday night euchre tournament told me that it was the black guy.

Now, I love this Bible-carrying true believer and believe that he can deliver Ohio from abortions and the queers, but I hate him because he's not white. It's just natural. White people are afraid of blacks. It's all part of Intelligent Design.

So, if I move to Ohio and vote, who the hell should I vote for? The pussy Democrat? Please.

I guess I'm just going to have to stay out of Ohio. It's either going to be taken over by the queer-lovin' loony left, or it's going to be run by some black guy. Aren't there any all-white states any more? What's going on in Idaho these days?
Make ein comment?

Comments on "My conservative brain hurts"

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:38:00 AM) : 

Ve must t'ink of him as der house niggra until ve can lync-- I mean, replace him mit der Aryan...white governor, I mean...

 

Blogger pissed off patricia said ... (Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:57:00 AM) : 

Are black people allowed to "carry the bible to events"? I would imagine that would worry you too.

 

Blogger K. Ron Silkwood said ... (Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:43:00 PM) : 

Somethin' is very wrong in that Ohio if the GOP is running dark candidates. Maybe he's white on the inside.

 

Blogger Frederick said ... (Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:22:00 PM) : 

Diebold's boldest AI experiment yet!

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Friday, May 05, 2006 11:45:00 AM) : 

Man, I'm gone have nightmares, yawl.

I cain't be bossed around by no black man! Well I guess it's OK 'cause i'm in California. Hey wait, I think there's a couple brown guys runnin for governor. Damn.

 

Blogger Reichsminister Karl said ... (Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:03:00 AM) : 

Duh - the name is BLACKwell. Pay attention.

 

Links to "My conservative brain hurts"

Create a Link