a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Have A New Truck


I've already decorated it and everything.

UPDATE at 07/19/06 4:19:17 pm
Photo credit goes to my friend Joe Accardi, who took it in the parking lot of an Applebee's
Make ein comment?

Comments on "I Have A New Truck"

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:16:00 AM) : 

Vere are der brown people cleaning eet?

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:46:00 AM) : 

I'm not having some raghead wash my truck. They may sabotage it. I don't want to be the victim of Islamofascism if I can help it.

Are you suggesting I take that risk, Carl? Do you want me to be the victim of terrorism, Carl? Then you could have this site all to yourself. Right?

So, you do want me to hire some Islamofascists to wash my truck so they can plant a bomb in it so I get blown up and you can take over.

That is not nice, Carl.

 

Blogger Imad said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:12:00 PM) : 

One question, Sporty. Do you think you bought those bumper stickers or made them yourself? Considering the wordings on those, it would be 'interesting', to say the least, if they are available for mass circulation.

 

Blogger Richie McWhite said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:19:00 PM) : 

Sporty, it's good to see someone got my trade-in.

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:46:00 PM) : 

Imad,

Do I think I bought the bumperstickers myself? Are you implying that this is not really my truck?

Are you an Arab? Imad seems like an Arabic name. Are you planning on blowing up my truck?

 

Blogger Imad said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:20:00 PM) : 

Sporty,

Is it possible to have an Arabic name and not be an Arab? Or is it just too oxymoronic?

Besides, how much do you want for the truck?

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:28:00 PM) : 

Imad,

Now you are trying to get my new truck away from me?! What is the matter with you?

Next thing I know you are going to try and find out where I live so you can sneak into my driveway late at night and steal my new truck.

Why must all you Arabs be so evil?

Why?

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:35:00 PM) : 

Shporty! Mein zaid no zuch ding!

But zhurely YOU aren't goink to vash eet yourself, are you? Or ist der vife good mit der rags?

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:46:00 PM) : 

Carl,

I'm sorry, but you know I'm not married.

 

Blogger Imad said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:23:00 PM) : 

Sporty,

God knows I have tried. I have seen several doctors to get rid of my 'Arabness' but to no avail. The doctors say that the only cure is to get a complete gene transplant.

So, if any of the good folks at LGF is willing to donate his gene (and money for the operation), I will be eternally grateful.

Also, I love you Sporty inspite of your gayness... or... maybe because of it...

Hmm...

*confused feelings*

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:54:00 PM) : 

Imad,

I am NOT gay!

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:45:00 AM) : 

Shporty, mein deed not know dat you vuz not married.

Mein can feex you up mit a fine fraulein mitten de large boozums und der jenerous heeps for de making of der many babies...

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:55:00 AM) : 

Carl,

Is she good looking though?

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:18:00 AM) : 

Mein vill post ein picture of her for you...

 

Blogger Sporty said ... (Thursday, July 20, 2006 2:44:00 PM) : 

Carl,

What is that in her crotch area? A badger?

And you expect me to marry that.

That is not nice, Carl.

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Friday, July 21, 2006 5:57:00 AM) : 

Eet gets cold in der Bavarian region...

 

Links to "I Have A New Truck"

Create a Link