Do you believe in Iraqi "WMD"? Did Saddam Hussein's government have weapons of mass destruction in 2003?The article also gives credit for this amazing growth in belief to us:
...experts see a raft of reasons why: a drumbeat of voices from talk radio to die-hard bloggers to the Oval Office, a surprise headline here or there, a rallying around a partisan flag, and a growing need for people... [emphasis mine].
You're welcome, America!
Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock
"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"
- Valiant G-Men Lose Sight of Eleven Egyptian Islamo...
- Our man Joe free to be a Republican!
- New King of the Insane Moonbats Elected Selected ...
- Fox News Asks: "ARE SADDAM HUSSEIN'S WMDS NOW IN H...
- Jah, Der Gut Aryan Chenes!
- Breaking: Terrorists Attack Los Angeles Airport!
- Walmart: Doing Their Part in Iraq
- NAPALM: Stop the Desecration Of Our Most Sacred I...
- Mein Might Shtart Goink Beck To Church!
- Ve Need More Plazes Like Dis Vun!
Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611
Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3
Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!
Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!
- Fox News
- WSJ Editorial Page
- Washington Times
- Condi for Chancellor!
- The Factor
- Get Hannitized!
- Michelle Malkin: super hottie
- Get Your Medved On
- Glenn Beck: Not At All Fat
- Dennis Prager: Not Gay
- Colbert Nation
- Thur's Templates
Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!
We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.