a comment on '<$BlogItemTitle$>'">post a comment

Adolph and the Fourth Reich of Rock

"I'm Whittlin' Me a Jew-Beatin' Stick"

Now: 610,050,544

Today: 11,234,455

Unique: 7

Yesterday: 124,343,555,644

Visitors in Persistent Vegetative State: 124,343,555,611

Visitors who bother to read the paper: 3

Give money today so that Little Green Fascists can race bait, buy erection medication, and fight the liberal menace!

Is Chris Matthews really a Communist sympathizer who uses mind-control to advance the homosexual atheist liberal agenda? Read the scathing reports here!

Liberals?

Commies?

Defeatists?

Rejectionists?

Saddamists?

RINOs?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Subscribe in podnova

What should we do?

Support Israel
Oppose Hezbollah
Oppose the Palestinians
Bomb Iran
Bomb Syria
Bomb

View Results

Make your own poll

It's in the Bible! Duh!

Visit glittercharm.com for awesome glitter graphics!></a>

<a href=
Web hosting by ICDSoft

Buy Ribbon Magnets! Whatever you do, don't sign up for the military yourself! That demoralizes the troops! Let them know you really care by covering your massive SUV in ribbon magnets! Plus, be sure to buy the ones that come from Communist China. Don't let the Leftist Unions win!

Web hosting by ICDSoft

We are conservative higher order apes from the Rand System. We are not nerdy at all.

Monday, September 11, 2006

On the Fifth Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks

I have spent the entire morning in silent commemoration of those killed and injured when Saddam Hussein ordered his minions onto those jets to destroy our way of life and bring the extremist fight to our shores.

I remember the horror of that morning because it was well before I had purchased my panic room. And, at that time, I was not sure that I would have been secure from an airliner crash in my mother's basement. It just goes to show how much we have learned in the past 5 years about staying safe.

Where were you on that fateful morning? What did you think? Let us know in comments.
Make ein comment?

Comments on "On the Fifth Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks"

 

Blogger Carl said ... (Monday, September 11, 2006 11:54:00 AM) : 

Mein called mein broker und put down some money on Raytheon, Halliburton und some Carlyle hedge fund investments, vich afforded mein der early retirement in Argentina dat mein has been living for fifty years now...

 

Blogger Hepzibah said ... (Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:00:00 AM) : 

Congratulations on your impeccable hindsight! Is there a word for a prophet of the past?

May God bless you, indeed.

 

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said ... (Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:19:00 AM) : 

I thought about them people and had a good cry yawl.

Then I decided I should go under cover dressed as Whitney Houston and seduce that there Mr. Bin Laden, then turn him in and get a few millions of dollars and become famous. But since President Bush said he don't care about finding Bin Laden no more, maybe I'd only get thousands for my trouble I was thinkin bout that when I fell asleep holdin a fifth of Sothern Comfert in my lap.

 

Links to "On the Fifth Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks"

Create a Link